The dry type capable of stable measurement with low noise
Simple waterproof coating prevents malfunction caused by sweat etc
Wide range of power supply voltage (3.3-5V)
Measurement is possible without pressing strongly against the skin
No running cost is required because no disposable electrodes are used
Power supply voltage : 3.3v-5v
Electrode : Sterling silver plated copper electrode (dry type 3 poles)
Distance between electrodes : 33mm
Sensor electrode input voltage range: 0.1V-2.9V
Output voltage range :
SIG 1Vpp : 0-1V
SIG 3Vpp : 0-3V
Size : W 21 x L 49 x T 7 mm
Weight : 11g
With LED for power confirmation
Connector : SH Connector 4P
Connection with Various Microcomputer Boards Made by Other Companies
Please connect with;
GND → GND pin
VIN → 5V pin or 3.3V pin of the microcomputer board
Pins for which SIG → pin compatible for AD converters
* Please use SIG1Vpp and SIG3Vpp with more suitable input voltage range for the AD converter.
* Qwiic cable (Qwiic – 4 pin when using a board Male) is convenient if you use Pin socket type boards or bullets such as Arduino (1).
* Qwiic-GROVE Adapter Cave Le is convenient to connect with M5Stick (2).
The output of MyoScan® is an AC signal with amplified myoelectric potential mainly based on the DC component (about 1.5V for the SIG3Vpp pin and about 0.5V for the SIG1Vpp pin). The frequency band of myoelectric potential ranges from about 10Hz to 1kHz, and is highest at around 150Hz.
(1) The analog signal output from the SIG terminal of MyoScan® is converted to a digital signal by the AD converter.
(2) The DC component is removed by subtracting the DC component from the signal.
(3) By calculating an absolute value, fluctuations in both the positive and negative sides of the myoelectric potential are treated as “strength”.
(4) In order to remove noise and smooth the output, high frequency components are removed using a moving average and other processes.
* The recommended sampling rate (the number of times to measure voltage per second) is 2kHz or higher, but it is possible to measure at around 100Hz in an environment with little noise (using loopback noise).
(1) Arduino is a registered trademark of Arduino SA.
(2) M5Stick is a registered trademark of Shenzen Minjan Information Technology Company Limited.
More Details for Purchase
* Prices do not include tax.
* The shipping fee to anywhere in Japan is 520 yen.
MyoScan main unit: 18,000 yen
MyoScan itself will be shipped with a 3D printed case.
A product will be shipped in a special case.
Ver2 currently on sale is green.
There is a multibuy discount.
If it is difficult to obtain EMG data, such as when it is extremely dry, apply a thin layer of moisturizing cream between the electrodes and the skin.
Operation check microcomputer M5StickC Plus (dedicated program written) : 6,800 yen
Test cable for single channel Grove-zh : 500 yen
Test cable for dual channel Grove-zh×2: 1,500 yen
MyoScan™ On sale on this website
Frequentry Asked Questions
If MyoScan does not obtain myoelectric potential successfully
You may not be able to obtain the myoelectric potential normally if you use the microcomputer while charging it with an AC adapter.
Some AC adapter may generate noise in the charging cord and distract accurate measurement.
Please try using it with a built-in microcomputer or DC charging with a mobile battery.
Also, it may be difficult to obtain EMG data from dry surface, so try applying a moisturizing cream thinly between the electrodes and the skin.
Generally, company names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies.
Please note that the color of the product may differ from the actual product.
Please note that the product design, specifications, appearance, and price are subject to change without notice.
All listed prices on this site are the manufacturer’s suggested retail prices unless specified.
Please note that the product and related consumables will be added at the time of purchase.
For the selling price of products whose displayed price is “open price”, please contact the store.
The products on this site are not intended to be used as equipments requiring high reliability such as medical equipment, nuclear equipment, aerospace equipment, transportation equipment, weapon systems, undersea equipment, and space satellites.
We are not responsible for any personal injury, fire accident, social damage, etc. caused by the use of products for these purposes.
Please be careful about safety through redundant design, fire spread countermeasure design, malfunction prevention design.
The products on this site are for domestic use in Japan.
We are not responsible for any use of the product outside of Japan.
In addition, please note that we do not provide technical support or after-sales service for products outside Japan.